Reporting for ROI
Track your team’s performance with comprehensive call reports.
- Monitor your customer service team on their performance on inbound and outbound calls as well as messages and call length.
- Spot issues or trends and set goals for your team.
- Track your total number of calls and watch which agents are on the phone and when.
- Follow the performance of your best representatives and spot what tactics they use to bring in the revenue shown.
Utilize call tracking reports to plan future strategies
- Based on the ROI of each campaign, budget out future marketing plans accordingly.
- Establish your salary budget for agents on the ROI, rates of conversion and volume of conversions.
- Build out structured models of how changes in conversions would affect the ROI and salary needs.
Take advantage of a call tracking software for a better more efficient conversion process.
- Call Recordings — Listen to call recordings for a better analysis of performance on calls. This is crucial for calls that do convert.
- Tagging — You and your team can tag calls and categorize them for better more effective analysis of a highly organize calls report. A scoring system utilizing stars can be placed on a call so managers can rate an agents performance or agents can place a score on a high quality or low quality lead.
- Conversions — Be able to monitor and place a sale amount on each individual call to analyze which advertisement is bringing in which money.