IVR Menu Or Auto Attendant
Allow your caller to keypress & route to the correct destination with Message Metrics Auto Attendant
Interactive Voice Response (IVR menus) offer options to callers so they can reach the right agent to get questions answered. This is helpful to the customer or caller as well as to your agents. IVR menus are meant to save time for both the caller and your business by spending less time routing calls through humans and providing answers more quickly.
We make it easy to set up and customize menus. You can update your menus any time with Message Metric. Here are just a few of the options for your IVR menu call routing:
- Decide which tracking number attaches to which voice menu item.
- Customize caller greetings by uploading a recording or employing text-to-speech. We provide various voices you can choose from.
- Attach specific actions to each keypress such as:
- Route calls to landline or mobile phone
- Route calls to a group of mobile phones or landlines
- Send callers straight to a virtual voicemail box