It acts as a connection between the phone calls, the websites as well as the activities that were performed in-between. It tells the kind of interaction that the callers had with the website and whether they came again after making that initial call. In case there is a deal that is not closed during the time the client is over the phone, it assists in finding out whether the caller eventually ended up making the purchase from the website. Call metrics gives the user information on the amount of revenue that is obtained from those who call and the rest who had not or never called.
Features of call metrics
- Call metrics, has features that allow a user to manage all of his calls.
- Tracking for both online and offline advertising takes a very short period of time and is also quick.
- There is dynamic display which shows all the phone numbers depending on the advertising channel.
- It gives immediate information about the caller including the ad that he came across and led to the call. It also collects information like the keywords that were used by the caller, their call history and even the pages that they looked at in the site.
- Real reporting is a good way to know what is working and what is not bringing the desired outcome.
How it works
A person allocates either a toll free number or a local one to all the ads. When the potential customers make the call, call tracking metrics gives information such as the exact number that was called as well as the duration of the call. It also tells what happened during the call. There is certain software that allow for the integration of Google analytics.
Perks of call tracking metrics
It allows the user to determine whether the advertisements that he has put up are any good. This is important because a lot of money is spent not just in the ads but with the marketing as well. There are tools for both online and offline campaigns that are useful in finding out which advertisements are converting and which ones are not. It is also a way of finding out the ads that are generating calls to find the ones that should just be discontinued.